• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge Extravaganza

OhanaCassidy

Mouseketeer
We have a Wilderness Lodge vacation planned for June 23-30 and with deluxe dining!! We have been planning it for quite some time now but I thought I'd make this thread to share what we've done so far and hopefully to get some feedback on the places and restaurants were going to. Maybe even some tips and tricks or recommendations on what to eat or where to go in the certain parks. I also plan to make a TR for when we are done so lets get started!!

There are four of us going along two adults and two kids, I'm actually one of the kids I'm Cassidy and I am 16 and I LOVE stitch and Epcot! My brother Carson is 12 and he loves everything Marvel or Star Wars. My mom is the one who got me on the DISboards and ever since then I've been hooked! She loves the Haunted Mansion, Tsum Tsums and MK. My dad loves Epcot as well especially the China Pavilion. We also have a little (not so little) puppy named Cisco, he is a jack russell terrier and cocker spaniel mix... but sadly he will have to sit this one out :(. How will we survive????

We already have our flights booked. We live in NJ so we will be going to the Philadelphia National Airport we leave on June 23rd at 5:25 am!! So much for beauty sleep. We've already driven down to WDW twice but not this time!

I know many people say don't do the DxDDP but our family loves to go to the signature dinners and we also love to eat so in our eyes it is TOTALLY worth it.

Next chapter: Our hotel reservations... so stay tuned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter