Wilderness Lodge King Bed rooms

illiram

Can't get enough Disney
Has anyone out there ever requested a king bed room for the Wilderness Lodge? Do they have many king beds at the Wilderness Lodge?

5 years ago for our honeymoon all they had was a king bed with a wheelchair access shower. We want to get a room with a normal tub/shower and a king bed. Please let me know

We are hoping for a king bed too. I don't mind the handicapped room. the only difference is the bathroom, right???

does anyone know?
;)

There are about 30 king beds at WL. Not all those rooms are handicap. I can't remember the room number but we did have a king bed with tub/shower on our last trip.

We had a King Bed Courtyard view with tub/shower last June and it was room 4037.
Hope this helps.
Claire ;)

Claire L.,

Did room 437 have a good view? What was it like? Should I request this one?

Illiram,
Room 4037 has a good view of the pool and lake, although the geyser is a little obscured by trees when it is starting but at full flow you can just see it. The only minor complaint we had with the room was that it is above AP and in the middle of the night you could hear cleaners moving tables and chairs or so we thought. Having said that it was only a couple of times and you are about 3 floors above it so it is pretty quiet most of the time. As with any Courtyard view you do get the noise from the pool when the patio doors are open but once shut it is almost non existent. Another good point was the electrical pageant on the lagoon every two or three nights you could view the majority of it.
The room itself I expect is the same as any other quite spacious with only a king bed two chairs and a table. It also has double vanity outside the bathroom which is always useful. With regard room location it was only a short walk to the elevator and then Roaring Forks was at the bottom so easy for carry out food to the room.
Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter