Wilderness Lodge

BobbiD

Earning My Ears
Our first CL stay at Wilderness Lodge. Are there any rooms that have a fireworks view? If so, which ones? TIA

Yes, you will want a NW facing room with an even number (odd numbers face the inner courtyard).

A word of warning - most of the rooms that have a fireworks view are above some kind of loading area. They start working very early and the trucks are loud!

A word of warning - most of the rooms that have a fireworks view are above some kind of loading area. They start working very early and the trucks are loud!

This is true! But I find the MK/monorail/CR view worth having the loading area/facilities view as well.

This is true! But I find the MK/monorail/CR view worth having the loading area/facilities view as well.
This was my view in May from my NW facing WL CL room!

It was awesome....and I never heard any noise from the loading area below!

I loved it sooooo much I just switched my YC booking to WL CL just now when a room finally popped up for my dates!

Attachments

• IMG_1160.jpeg
    IMG_1160.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 39
This was my view in May from my NW facing WL CL room!

It was awesome....and I never heard any noise from the loading area below!

I loved it sooooo much I just switched my YC booking to WL CL just now when a room finally popped up for my dates!

Gorgeous!! While I love YC, I do think the WL CL is better than YC CL!

Our first CL stay at Wilderness Lodge. Are there any rooms that have a fireworks view? If so, which ones? TIA
Make a request for a fireworks view room. Many of the CL rooms that face the Contemporary will have a full or partial fireworks view. The other view overlooks the courtyard and won't have a view of fireworks.

Question for anyone there right now, what is the nature of the construction at Geyser Point?

I'm here now and haven't noticed anything so whatever might be going on isn't obvious to me or my family.
Thank you! I’ll be there in a week. I read they were doing work starting on 8/23 but the article didn’t have a completion date. Now just hoping the storm churning out in the ocean doesn’t go anywhere near FL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter