Will a Disney Travel Agent work with you if you stay off site?

EllenMurphy

Mouseketeer
I am going to assume that Disney TA get their commissions through full Disney packages that come with a resort booking. However, are there Disney travel agents that work with people who stay off-site?

I am going to assume that Disney TA get their commissions through full Disney packages that come with a resort booking. However, are there Disney travel agents that work with people who stay off-site?
Disney travel agents can book you a package through Disney for a good neighbor resort

My wife is one and does off site Disneyland bookings all the time, while good neighbor packages are preferred she also can split it up and do the hotel separately.

I keep seeing how great it is to book a TA. We are solidly decided on Club Bonnet Creek. I just find the whole, when to do what park, and ride schedule, how to work around your dining reservations. IT seems a bit overwhelming and trying to also figure out WHAT to do. Its our first Disney trip (well, I went as a kid in the 80s so, really it feels like the first) with my parents and my two boys. Then Disney Genie and lightning lane. Its a lot to take in!!!

The new system should make things a lot simpler than they have been in the last few years. Gone are the days of having to make fastpasses at the 60 day mark (if staying onsite). Take it one step at a time book hotel, flights, purchase tickets. It really is easier than it make look like at first glance. There are a number of us here on Canadian DIS who are currently frustrated non-travellers (due to Covid) who would like nothing more than to help you navigate your way through planning a trip.

If you google park planning you will find a number of good sites that will help you decide which parks on which days etc (or PM me and I'll give you the names of the ones I know). Disney Genie is something new but there has been lots written about it. It is supposed to make things simpler.

Half the fun, for me, is in the planning. If it's your first trip keep in mind you won't get everything done that Disney has to offer. Depending on the age of your boys you may want to take breaks during the day etc.

Some Disney travel agents really know their stuff and can be an invaluable resource others who claim to specialize in Disney don't always know as much as they think they do.

We're here if you need us. The Canadian DIS team.

The new system should make things a lot simpler than they have been in the last few years. Gone are the days of having to make fastpasses at the 60 day mark (if staying onsite). Take it one step at a time book hotel, flights, purchase tickets. It really is easier than it make look like at first glance. There are a number of us here on Canadian DIS who are currently frustrated non-travellers (due to Covid) who would like nothing more than to help you navigate your way through planning a trip.

If you google park planning you will find a number of good sites that will help you decide which parks on which days etc (or PM me and I'll give you the names of the ones I know). Disney Genie is something new but there has been lots written about it. It is supposed to make things simpler.

Half the fun, for me, is in the planning. If it's your first trip keep in mind you won't get everything done that Disney has to offer. Depending on the age of your boys you may want to take breaks during the day etc.

Some Disney travel agents really know their stuff and can be an invaluable resource others who claim to specialize in Disney don't always know as much as they think they do.

We're here if you need us. The Canadian DIS team.
Thank you so much. Actually, I am also in Ottawa :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter