and away to their kingdom I'll go
with colorful text all below...

Some day when fall is here
I'll find my text anew
and the birds will sing
and the pretty bells will ring
some day when my dreams come true...

:smooth:

Thank you thank you thank you!! I do believe in fairies!

I've been wondering how to change the tag under my name too. :) It says "Welcome Guest". I love being a guest but I'm a resident now. And, (whine) I want color too. Please, please, please!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank You!!!!!!!! I greatly appreciate the DIS Veteran tag. Ya'll are on the ball!

Lot's of Pixie Dust for you

Actually, you did that yourself. You automatically become a DIS Vet at 75 posts. :)

Maybe the tag fairy will be along soon and grant you some color as well.

Oh wow, cool. Did I do that? I'll be good so the color fairy will come too.

Thanks for letting me know!

Your still on the ball!

Hmmmmm
ponder.gif

<i>(Magical 4 U looks at the Tag fairies inquisitively a wonders aloud)</i>

Do you read past posts to find out what to put under user names? Do you get a feeling of what they are like... then *TAG* them? Or do users come up with their own stuff...

Hmmmm
cool_shades.gif

Do you have to tell them what you participate in? Like ... maybe... the Parks Game thread? Maybe let them know that you are the Director of Entertainment and Special Events? That you enjoy livening up the threads with an occasional song... or interesting smiley???

Ooooorrrr... do you bow down
hail.gif
and just have to tell the Tag Fairies that they are the be all ... the end all of your park games thread exsistence... and that you would LOVE to show your colors???

<i>(Magical4u thinks a bit more... then runs back to the Parks Game Chalk Circle and borrows the microphone... runs back to the technical thread and begins to croon...)</i>
"I wish I could be... a part of your wooooorld..."

Originally posted by magical4u
the be all ... the end all of your park games thread exsistence...

OH My GOodness!!!! PLEEEEEAASSSSE take this out???? I would not be able to show up in the game again! Higgs22 & the others would kick me out of the chalk circle!!!

But... the colors are cool!

Thank you Tag Fairy...

:)

GOod Evening!

Would you please change my information under my user name to the following????

":::TAP::: :::TAP::: :::TAP::: Is this thing on? Testing... Testing... ONE, TWO, THREE..."

Thank you Thank you Tag Fairy!!!

P.S. Is this possible to do myself?

Yes, it's possible to do yourself, but it won't be in color. Only the tag fairies can do color. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter