Will ADR parking time/rules be different on 4th of July at Beach Club??

4Rfamily

Earning My Ears
Trying to avoid the craziness of the parks on the 4th but still have a chance to see some Fireworks on the 4th. We have a 7:20 ADR for Cape May on the 4th and were hoping to park around 7 and then see the Epcot Fireworks from the beach/boardwalk/bridge area afterwards. Everything I can find says you have a 3 hour parking window for an ADR and that its acceptable to check out other resorts but could the rules be different on the 4th?

The general rule is up to 3 hours while you attend to business (dining, shopping, etc.) at that resort. Typically to visit another resort you should move your vehicle to the next resort. Also be aware if there is limited parking at any time, folks who are not registered guests at that resort can be turned away and asked to park elsewhere. 4th of July is some of the biggest crowds, with lots of people trying to see fireworks from outside the parks. I would plan to use alternate transportation - uber/lyft, buses, etc.

Enjoy your vacation!

I read that we could see Epcot Fireworks from the Beach Club or right in front. Is that accurate?. In that way, I meant for watching the Fireworks to be part of our plan at that resort.

If we tried to drive and got turned away for parking, would we be charged cancellation fee for our dinner res?

Cape May was our favorite restaurant from last trip so we don't want to cancel.

If you're turned away, it would likely be to a satellite lot so you'd just have to walk a little further.

I read that we could see Epcot Fireworks from the Beach Club or right in front. Is that accurate?. In that way, I meant for watching the Fireworks to be part of our plan at that resort.
From the boat dock or beach at Beach Club, you can see the high fireworks from Epcot, but you won't be able to see the ones that are lower down. There are trees and bridges in the way. So it might be enjoyable but wouldn't be the full show.

Since 4th of July is a very popular time to visit Epcot specifically for the fireworks, and unfortunately many people try to park free at the Epcot resorts (planning to actually enter Epcot, not just watch from outside as you plan to do), you should probably have a Plan B just in case the Beach Club parking lot is full or you're denied entry. With an ADR at Cape May, it's unlikely you'll be turned away, but I can't guarantee it. Sorry.

Yes, if turned away to park you would get a cancel fee. Full parking is considered something you can anticipate.

You wouldn't catch me trying to drive around Disney property on the 4th, especially not at night. Do yourself a favor and either use Disney transportation, or use Lyft. And definitely leave yourself ample time to make it to your ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter