Will Aquatica too busy to try?

Taratink

DIS Veteran
We always go to Blizzard Beach for our waterpark fun but Aquatica will be open when we go next year. We will be there the beginning of April. Will Aquatica be busier than BB because it's new or slower because people may not know about it yet. I have tickets for BB already but we are staying close to SeaWorld this trip.
Tara

Who knows? I'd think it'd be worth a try. I mean Blizzard Beach is what it is, but it sounds like Aquatica will be a whole different experience.

I am sure this is on the forum......but when exactly is the grand opening day? We will be there (WDW) April 8-12 and I am seriously thinking of changing plans a bit and doing Aquatica while we are there if it is open yet. Does anyone know what operating hours are...ticket prices? Would it be too much to do Aquatica one day and Discovery Cove the next? It is only dh and I on this trip no kids?TIA

Found all the info I needed. We will have to wait for single tickets to come out as they only have combo tickets for sale right now.

When IoA opened in 1999 many people didn't even know it existed. We were able to score some add-on tickets and the place was DEAD so I'm hoping for the same with Aquatica as we will be there in late June/early July. This may be pushing it though. BUT, many people may already have their plans solidified and opt not to change them for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter