• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Call at Royal Pacific

mamattorney

Mouseketeer
Just "bought" our tickets using Chase Ultimate Rewards. They are will call tickets.

I just want to confirm that there is a will call at the Royal Pacific. Our tickets say to cross the bridge and pick up tickets at the park, but I imagine that's because they can't assume you are staying at an onsite hotel.

We are coming in and hoping to check in, pick up will call tickets, get express passes and then head to the park. Rather than having to go to the park to get tickets, then head to Royal Pacific for Express Pass, and then back to the park.

Thanks!

I know prepaid tickets can be picked up at the attractions desk at rph lobby

They usually are opened at 9 am

When I buy tours or hhn tickets, I pick mine up there

All you need is your confirmation number

Great - I figured that there would probably be something there.

We have a confirmation number and a phone number to use, so I'm sure that will work.

We won't get there until probably close to 11:00, so we should be all set.

Glad we won't have to be running back and forth

745AC009-2E2D-40E6-8124-9A5878A42A97_zpsxh2cut0b.jpg

20DB7A66-F9BC-4020-8791-9DE8191C08F7_zpsl7xkj0e1.jpg

22FA54F8-C3B5-43B9-912C-58C34BEA6F98_zpssw3wtlia.jpg

Mamaattorney

Use the hotel to get your ticket pick up and save your feet for the parks

I was under the impression you had to go to the park to pick up Annual Passes at the parks. RPR is a Loew's property and Universal is Universal. I think this is so because you can book Annual Passholder rates at the hotels without actually having the passes. You then just have to return to the front desk and show them your passes.

If they had a will call desk for the tickets they would be able to do it all right at the hotel. Unless it changed but I think you have to go to the area outside the parks to pick up the tickets.

I will be there soon and was wondering about getting my annual passes and my meal and mini golf tickets.

I have the confirmations but just need the actual passes and tickets.

Would I be able to get them right at RPR or do I need to go to the ticket window by the parks?

I asked numerous times and have been told you can get your will call tickets and annual pass at the attractions desk at any of the onsite resorts. Even FL residents can get them there. Now, I've never done this as I've been a pass holder for years, but I always try to ask questions when I go to help answer questions here.
No idea about the meal deal.

I will add when I booked the meal with the monsters for hhn dinner, I did it on line

I also picked up my hhn monster dining ticket at rpr attraction counter lobby

Gave my name and confirmation number and received my ticket for it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter