Will call kiosk at hotels question

SPAM

DIS Veteran
I think I know the answer but haven’t personally used them. From what I read online you swipe your credit card but it’s for identification purposes only and it matches the name on the credit card and finds your reservation that way. I’m just verifying before I purchase my tickets that the credit card swiped doesn’t need to be the one used to purchase the tickets? If I use another credit card with my name on it I should be fine?

No, unless things have changed, it has to be the same credit card used to purchase the tickets.

I think I know the answer but haven’t personally used them. From what I read online you swipe your credit card but it’s for identification purposes only and it matches the name on the credit card and finds your reservation that way. I’m just verifying before I purchase my tickets that the credit card swiped doesn’t need to be the one used to purchase the tickets? If I use another credit card with my name on it I should be fine?

Last year I picked up some tickets at the kiosk in Sapphire Falls. I had my minimal-carry lanyard on, and I didn't have the right credit card in it. I had to go up to the room and get the card I used to buy the tickets.

I'm not sure how they handle cases where someone gifts some tickets but is not present for pickup. Probably worth a call to customer service, if that is the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter