• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Characters sign a shirt if we provide a permanent marker?

Angel M

Earning My Ears
My sons would like to get new t-shirts when we arrive at Disney (just 28 days to go!:Pinkbounc ) and have the characters sign them in marker so they will have that as a suveneir. I know they are not allowed to sign on children's hands or arms (my oldest son tried that one time), but I would think that a shirt would be fine, right?

Thanks

They will sign a shirt if it is not being worn. You will need to just carry the shirt until you have all the signitures you want.

I can't remember where I read this but thought it was a great idea. I plan on doing the very same thing in a few months. To help the characters out when signing the shirt....buy an inexpensive cross-stitch loop and have the shirt inserted in it. It will give the characters a more flat and tighter surface to sign on and be sure to have paper behind the signature place so that it won't bleed through to the other side....then just move the loop to the next space for signing.......
:earsgirl: :earseek: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earseek: :earsboy:

For my DD's 14th Bday we decorated a tshirt with puffy paint and had characters sign it. We were sure to tape wax paper inside as the markers will go through the shirt if you are not careful.

It was a great thing for her to keep...14 was too cool an age to wear it, but she does have it hanging in her room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter