• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will DCL give me a refund?

insureman

DIS Veteran
If the end of the world is at 6PM today will they refund me for our upcoming cruise? By the way is that Eastern or Pacific time? ;)

Did you buy insurance? And if you did was there an Act of God Clause?

Actually, a lot of policies *do* cover you for Acts of God!!! :rotfl: They could have a lot of claims!

It's 6pm local time is what I read. It rolls with the time zones. Nice of the Lord to take that into account!

Sayhello

It depends on when it happens... are you cruising out of FL or Vancouver???

:rotfl:

2 problems.
1) Who is going to send you the refund if the world is over?
2) Who are they going to send it to if the world is over?

2 problems.
1) Who is going to send you the refund if the world is over?
2) Who are they going to send it to if the world is over?

Yeah, that would be a problem, besides they probably don't use Visa or Master Card in the afterlife.

If the end of the world does come I'm gonna be PO'd. I could have used the cruise money and went to Vegas and had a heck of a time these last couple of days I have on earth.

I tell ya - it's probably the Mayans who are correct. And I plan to be on Castaway Cay on December 21, 2012. :cool1:

I probably wouldn't get a refund though since the last day of existence will be the next to last day of the cruise.

I tell ya - it's probably the Mayans who are correct. And I plan to be on Castaway Cay on December 21, 2012. :cool1:

I probably wouldn't get a refund though since the last day of existence will be the next to last day of the cruise.

But we already know the Mayan date isn't correct. The world ended a long time ago, for the Mayans. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter