Will Delta Express Take Delta Standby

shoes99

DIS Veteran
I purchased tickets from Delta for our August trip. The tickets were $50 pp cheaper. The outbound trip is connecting in Atlanta and the gates are right next to each other. The return trip connects in Cincinnatti and it looks like we have to get from gate B04 to gate A11 in less than 1 hour. Is anyone familiar with the distance between the two?
I am thinking, maybe we can go standby on a direct flight from Orlando to Newark. Will Delta Express take Delta tickets for the same date on standby?

You will not have any problem getting from concourse B to concourse A . CVG is not as big as Atlanta. They have a tram similiar to MCO but the ride will only be a minute or two. And the walk to the tram shouldn't be more than 5 to 10 minutes tops.
Sorry, don't know the answer to yyour standby question.

Sometimes Delta Express will take the standby tickets. My problem has been that the Express flights are usually FULL! Also, if they are close to full then you will not be sitting with the rest of your party or all your party may not make the flight. If the express leaves before your normal flight you can always ask to waitlist to see what happens.

Thanks. I am going to stay with the flights I have and hope we have enough time to change in Cincinnati.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter