• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Disney let me sell my Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party Ticket? I can't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyDriver

Earning My Ears
I had a trip planed to Disney world for the first week in Sept since April. Then my fiancée got a new job so she has to earn vacation time and thus we can't go. :mad: I can still cancel the trip and get my deposit back, but I also bought two 'not so scary Halloween' tickets for Sept 5th. Will Disney allow me to sell them? Can other people use them?

Thanks,

Brad

i don't know the answer to your question but i just wanted to say sorry :( i know us not having vacation time was a really big stressor for this trip. fortunately we can get the time off.. it's just unpaid.. so in addition to paying off our trip we had to make a "paycheck" savings. we saved as much as we would if we were to get paid that week. and that's our rent/bill money for that month! it was hard, but at least i know all the bills will be paid that month lol

my sister gave me her ticket because she could not attend she did not sell it to me i don't know if that makes a difference but i just walked in the park with the ticket and my park ticket no questions asked

The tickets aren't name coded, just date coded so yes it is possible to resell. I am pretty sure there is some warning about non-transferable, etc but since Disney doesn't give refunds on the tickets I don't see why you can't resell them.

Check your PM. I may be interested in buying 2 tickets from you. Doing some research to see just what the halloween party is about. If it is primarily trick or treating, then i doubt I would be interested.

Check your PM. I may be interested in buying 2 tickets from you. Doing some research to see just what the halloween party is about. If it is primarily trick or treating, then i doubt I would be interested.
The tort is fun, but not the major draw. Hallowishes is the best fireworks show I've seen. And the parade is awesome. The Headless Horseman is worth the price. We enjoyed Merlin's show, and the ride lines are short. Eating, however, can be a major pain.

Wouldn't necessarily be worried about the eating part...DW is not too thrilled about MNSSHP but the more I read on it, the more excited I get. Doubt that I would do any type of costume other than maybe a halloween type tshirt, but I really need some encouragement for my wife as I will show her this thread tonight!

I might suggest to the OP that despite what the ticket says, Disney will sometimes refund them instances where your trip is cancelled or re-booked for new dates.

Call Disney to ask. You might be pleasantly surprised.

We had to cancel our trip a few years ago due to a family member's illness and couldn't use our MNSSHP tix... we called guest services and they were very understanding.. they issued my aunt a refund for her tickets and let us exchange our tickets for the MVMCP, since we rescheduled our trip to Christmas. We did have to send them the unused tickets before they would do the refund/exchange.

WoodynBuzz,

I can't send you a pm because I have under 10 posts. Send me your email if you don't mind and I'll get in touch with you that way.

Thank you,
Brad

Last year, I purchased tickets only to find my DD could not get home from college for the party. I took them to Guest Relations and they refunded my money. Give Disney a call and explain the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter