• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Dl rain out for New years eve?

turtle51

Disney Fanatic
I just checked the weather channel online and it shows rain from 12 pm and on for new years eve? What will this do to the celebration? I have been looking forward to this for the past 3 months.

We are one hour North of Anaheim. We are getting rain now and it is supposed to rain the entire weekend with the worst storm on Sunday/Monday

Sorry - but on the good side the crowds might be lite.....

Wow. I'm in South County and it's sunny here. I guess I better load up my car now.

They will do fireworks in the rain if the winds are bad. They may be blocked by the clouds though.

I hope that it's not raining or too crowded on the 2nd. I just can't stand this cold weather. It was 55 at 3:00 p.m. Insanely frigid! I actually had to pull a coat out of the closet. Where are my temps of 80 like on Christmas Day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter