Will I be able to use my rollator until I board rides? You would know my back went out yesterday and our trip begins next Tuesday.

Disneychick75

DIS Veteran
Will I be able to use my rollator until I board rides? You would know my back went out yesterday and our trip begins next Tuesday.

Yes
Rollators work the same as manual wheelchairs. You would use it until boarding and also in shows. You can either sit on it for shows or park it next to your seat.
For some attractions, the boarding area is the same as the unload area. For those, it will be where you left it.
If load and unload are not the same, a CM will move it for you.

Good luck on feeling better

Yes
Rollators work the same as manual wheelchairs. You would use it until boarding and also in shows. You can either sit on it for shows or park it next to your seat.
For some attractions, the boarding area is the same as the unload area. For those, it will be where you left it.
If load and unload are not the same, a CM will move it for you.

Good luck on feeling better
Thank you, Sue! Praying my heart out that the pain will clear before our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter