• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will I be rushed at Calf. Grill Brunch?

Happy Artist

Earning My Ears
I got a 12:40 ressie for Calif. Grill Brunch Since it is over at 1PM, will they rush me to finish eating?

Last edited:
I meant to say my ressie is at 12:40. Sorry! What do you think?
I prefer my CG brunch reservation to be after 12:30 PM so we can visit MK's Frontierland first. All the food is still out and being replenished as needed, the musicians are still playing, and the servers relaxed and not looking to kick you out. We generally don't leave until sometime around 2:00 PM. California Grill doesn't open again until dinnertime so really you are fine.
One of the nice advantages of a late reservation is that we only snack later in the evening and feel no need for a regular meal.

I prefer my CG brunch reservation to be after 12:30 PM so we can visit MK's Frontierland first. A

This is great because we can work up an appetite! I am a little afraid the champagne will go straight to my brain on an empty stomach. haha!

You won't be rushed at all and in fact will be encouraged to go at your own space. 1 pm isn't when they close, its simply when they take the last reservation and they fully expect to be there well into the afternoon.

We had an 11:30 reservation when we went and were there until probably close to 1:30 I think. Really enjoyed the experience.

This is one restaurant at Disney where you really seem almost encouraged to enjoy your experience at a leisurely pace. It's also one of the few Disney restaurants that I felt with absolute conviction was completely worth the price.

The most wonderful place to dine. You will not be rushed and you will have the best time. It was the highlight of our last trip for my kids, 9, 9 and 14. They picked CG as the best thing over all the parks, character meals, the pool, the resort—all of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter