Will I freak out?

xMeganLovesDisneyx

faith,trust & pixie dust.
Okay , so I LOVE DISNEY RIDES! And my last visit I plucked up the courage to go on most of the rides (fast:scared1: Rides!)
So yes I'm not a thrill seeker!
I went on thesse rides and loved them:
1.test track
2. splash moutain
3. big thunder moutain
E.c.t

And now im seeking some more thrills , do you think i can cope Rock'n'rollar coaster and Experditon everest?

I really want to try them but will i freak out and hate them?:scared1:

HELP!?!

well, i cant say much for Expedition Everest (never been on it)
but Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is great, it's really smooth and it's over before you know it..the worst part i think is the take off but the rest is great.

If you liked Test Track, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mt, I think you will LOVE The Rockin' Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest! Not riding those attractions is a HUGE MISTAKE! They are two of my favorite rides!:thumbsup2

I feel like I'm not the best one to tell you this because I'm a total thrill junkie so I love all these rides and think there's nothing to them. But I will tell you that EE does go backwards and has a big forwards drop, but does not go upside down at all. RnR on the other hand, does have inversions and the launch start but it all takes place in the dark so you can't really tell when you're upside down vs right side up. Personally I think EE would be the "easier" of the two rides, but in my opinion, I think you should just go for them! :goodvibes

I feel like I'm not the best one to tell you this because I'm a total thrill junkie so I love all these rides and think there's nothing to them. But I will tell you that EE does go backwards and has a big forwards drop, but does not go upside down at all. RnR on the other hand, does have inversions and the launch start but it all takes place in the dark so you can't really tell when you're upside down vs right side up. Personally I think EE would be the "easier" of the two rides, but in my opinion, I think you should just go for them! :goodvibes

Thank you :flower3:
Im really sad:L Ive watched the rides on youtube , I watched R'N'R with the lights on :')
Hahahaha sad right? x
But i think i will deffo try them :)

If you liked Test Track, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder /mt., I think you will LOVE The Rockin' Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest! Not riding those attractions is a HUGE MISTAKE! They are two of my favorite rides!:thumbsup2

I dont want to miss out , beacause i know i will regret it :')

I will deffo try them out xx
Thanks x:flower3:

well, i cant say much for Expedition Everest (never been on it)
but Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is great, it's really smooth and it's over before you know it..the worst part i think is the take off but the rest is great.

Good good , I've watched the whole ride with the lights on :L HAHAHAHAH! xxx :)

I've been on Expedition Everest, but no Rock 'n' Roller Coaster... actually I've been on practically all rides in Disney, but Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, so from my perspective I would say definitely try out EE, it is such a fun ride, it is my favorite and instead of RnRC do Tower of Terror, that one's really fun and the theming is just great. If you really want to jump on RnRC than do so, but I'm a big ride baby too and that's how I've been moving along, though I won't on most rides my first trip. Have you been on Space Mountain yet? If you haven't definitely try that before those other two, because that's kinda the segway to those ones. :thumbsup2 Hope this helps! :-)

Okay , so I LOVE DISNEY RIDES! And my last visit I plucked up the courage to go on most of the rides (fast:scared1: Rides!)
So yes I'm not a thrill seeker!
I went on thesse rides and loved them:
1.test track
2. splash moutain
3. big thunder moutain
E.c.t

And now im seeking some more thrills , do you think i can cope Rock'n'rollar coaster and Experditon everest?

I really want to try them but will i freak out and hate them?:scared1:

HELP!?!

NO! You'll be more than fine if you've been on big thunder and splash mountain! The first time you go on Rockin Rollercoaster will be a bit different but just remember you're completly safe in Disney especially! :goodvibes and try to keep calm beforehand so you don't have to deal with gross stomach issues :sad2:

I HATE rides but I refuse to not ride anything in Disney so hence I've done them all ;) Honestly they're both fine, you barely notice the inversions on RnR :)

RNRC was my first 'coaster, it's definitely easy to ride. EE is more thrilling than RNRC. It's also more intimidating if you ask me. You should do it, though. If you don't like it, you don't have to ride it again. At least you tried it:-)

i love both of thoes rides! i think you would love everest! maybe not so much rock-n-rollar coaster, it is really loud (well i think so cuz i hate loud noises) and i thought it was pretty jerkey. i think you should do them , and if you dont like them you never have to do them again! but on rock-n-rollar coaster dont sit in the front car or back car because it is really bumpy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter