Will I need another day?

ribbitribbit

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone :wave:

I was wondering if you can do Discovery Cove and Seaworld in one day? :confused3

We're going to Universal for 4 full days May 11-14th (coming in on the 10th in the pm and leaving the 15th). We have Discovery booked for the 12th.

I figured one day each for US & IOA, then Discovery, and one day to hit whatever we missed or want to see again.

Does this sound like a good plan? We've never been and want to make the most of our trip. We have three daughters 16,14,11

Thanks

I don't think you can do both in one day, sorry :sad2: I'm taking my DD to DC in April. I plan on spending the entire day there (5:30pm), since we're paying so much money. Sea World close's at 7:00pm when you are planning to go. I'm guessing that we'll need at least 6 hours to see all of Sea World. You could go to Sea World for the evening and then go back another morning and pick up what you missed. I would be wiped out after spending the day in the water and the sun. I would not feel like going to Sea World, but that's me. :sunny:

I would not do both in one day. DC is definitely an all day affair...at least 9-5. It is definitely a slow, relaxing day but for the price you will want to take full advantage of that. By the same token I don't feel SW takes a whole day and night to see. You maybe can do SW on your 4th day and then go back to US for the remainder of the time.

IMHO, i would say no. To do Seaworld without rushing we have 2 days, or one fulll day and night. I think that this would be way too much of rush for you.

Verity.xxx

YES. DC is definetly an all day thing, (go as early as you can, and leave as late as possibe.) Even though Sea World wasn't my favorite part of the trip, you stll need a day to do it all. My mom and I didn't do everything, and it still took all day. :rotfl2: We did JTA first, because of two things: my mom said she would make me go on it, and I wanted to get it overwith, and the lines get really long. Then, my mom did Kraken (all by herself, because I was in tears at the end of JTA :) ) The line for Kraken was still pretty darn long, for about 20 minutes after opening. We did stuff after that (saw shows, ate, did WA about 4 times, went to the gift shop, and walked around), and still didn't get everthing done, though we spent the whole day.
IMHO, Spend as much time in DC as you can, and then go do something else, like check out the Wilderness Lodge n the Disney area, or just go to the hotel early. hen, the next day do Sea World, or vis-versa.
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter