Will parks be crowded Oct 4-8, 2021?

Like everyone else … I am expecting this to be a super busy time. I get this sense by seeing how far out you need to book your DVC stays. As well once international travel fully opens back up combined with the 50th = recipe for Sydney, busy, busy. I will be following this closely as we have a trip scheduled for late November.
DVC was nuts for the 50th! Ever studio gone at 11 months if not being walked to begin with! I was lucky enough to piece together a stay by picking up walkers dropped days and stalking the site for the last few months!

So is the consensus that Touring Plans predictions are way off then? I am seeing magic Kingdom crowds at very high levels from Oct 1-4 but then they’re at a 2 on Monday Oct 5 👀

So is the consensus that Touring Plans predictions are way off then? I am seeing magic Kingdom crowds at very high levels from Oct 1-4 but then they’re at a 2 on Monday Oct 5 👀
I would assume way off. I'm going in thinking it's gonna be 7-9s all month

We are also going this week!Well 24-30, and now I'm getting nervous LOL. Think it will be 100% capacity at this point?
Someone reported on the rumors boards today CMs were saying they are back to 90%. I would think by October things will be back to 100% just hopefully the attractions and shows will also be at 100% capacity to handle it.

Someone reported on the rumors boards today CMs were saying they are back to 90%. I would think by October things will be back to 100% just hopefully the attractions and shows will also be at 100% capacity to handle it.
That makes sense! All my prior trips were planned at being high capacity so I think originally with lowered capacity for awhile we were excited for a little lower crowds. My sister goes a lot, and we both love planning so I'm sure we will still get through quite a bit! Thanks for your reply,

That makes sense! All my prior trips were planned at being high capacity so I think originally with lowered capacity for awhile we were excited for a little lower crowds. My sister goes a lot, and we both love planning so I'm sure we will still get through quite a bit! Thanks for your reply,
No problem! Keep in mind too that being at 100% capacity really only happens on major holidays etc. It just means they have the ability to fill the park again not that it will be full every day. I would expect MK to reach capacity on October 1 but other than that I’m not sure we will see true 100% capacity. But with pent up travel demand anything is possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter