Will Poly remove daybed to make room for crib?

DeeCeeSW

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I looked at the layout of the standard rooms at the Poly on Tikiman's site and I notice that there really is no room for a Pack N Play unless the daybed is removed. Will housekeeping be willing to remove the daybed, or is there some other solution that I don't see?

Thanks in advance.

Dawn
NJ

Housekeeping cannot move the daybed out of the room. However, what you looked at could have been deceiving. Poly rooms are fairly large and you will have room for the Pack-n-Play.

There is plenty of room in the poly room with the day bed. Housekeeping can't remove it, because it's a large piece of furniture. The pack 'n play fits very nicely on the other side of the TV armoire, across from one of the beds.

You will have plenty of room for a pack-n-play or a crib. We were just there a couple weeks ago. It will be fine.

There is plenty of room in the Polynesian rooms for the crib. On my room layout they use to have chairs on the other side of the TV but now it is clear space. You will have no problem finding room with out removing the daybed.

Aloha

Steve

You will have plenty of space! :) That area between the closet and TV would be great for a crib, or even to store suitcases!

We put our pack n play in front of the connecting door. Is is next to the TV and there is a wall there before the closet. It is out of the way and still leaves plenty of walking space.

Have a great time!

Thank you all so much for the info. I am sure that there will be plenty of room for the PnP on the other side of the tv/armoire.

Looking forward to my trip (this is my first deluxe since staying at the Contemporary with my grandma the first year they opened--I was a wee lassie then).

Dawn
NJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter