• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Sapphire Falls store a birthday cake and cookies on check-in day?

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
We are going in July and staying at Sapphire Falls. Our check in day is my daughter’s 11th birthday. We will be arriving early and hitting the parks to do all things Harry Potter. If I bring a birthday cake (and special cookies for my son with food allergies), Will the hotel store them for us until we get back to the hotel and our room is ready?

They should be able to. They put my soda in their refrigerator, even though I said they did not have to. I think they will put your items in a cold place, if you ask them to. I find the Bell services very helpful at all the hotels I have visited, including SF.

Oh and they happily held, then brought right to my room, all my groceries I got before I checked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter