Will sea world still accept my tickets?

davisdenyel

Mouseketeer
Last month I purchased our seaworld tickets for our vacation in November. I used my visa debit card. Last week my bank closed out that card and issued me a new visa debit card because I was getting charges that I did not charge. When I purchased the tickets I chose the option to print them out. So is this going to cause problems when I get to sea world? Will they need to see the card that I purchased the tickets with? I no longer have the card so I am kinda nervous.

What I have is an eticket. And if I remember correctly, there is nowhere you have to present your credit card that you paid for them with. Last time we were there (and that was 4 years ago) what we did is go up, they scanned our ticket and sent us to a place over to the side to get our picture taken and to get a "hard" ticket for an extra day. I don't know if they do that anymore or not. I found this number on my order confirmation. I'm sure they can help there.
"If you have questions regarding your ticket order please call 888-800-5447"

I don't think you have anything to worry about. They don't really care how you pay for your tix, they only care that you are the real owner and not someone who picked your tix up after you dropped them and might ask you for a photo ID (any photo ID).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter