• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will the Magic Bands delivery box ruin the surprise?

Unearned Happiness

YOU ARE DOING GREAT.
I'm curious if magic bands are delivered in a WDW-branded box. We're keeping our trip a surprise from the kids until the day we leave. I don't want a situation where the mailman happily delivers a box to our house with WDW plastered all over the outside, ruining the surprise.

I'm curious if magic bands are delivered in a WDW-branded box. We're keeping our trip a surprise from the kids until the day we leave. I don't want a situation where the mailman happily delivers a box to our house with WDW plastered all over the outside, ruining the surprise.

If I remember right it was a plain box. Just a disney return address.

Yes a plain box with Disney address, just do not open the box, the box with magic bands comes in an Incredibles box.

We had the same plan last October. The bands arrived in a plain box with a Memphis return address. My parents live in Memphis and DD retrieved the box off the porch and started opening it thinking it was from her grandparents. I saw the flash of Elastigirl and snatched it away. She didn't figure it out but it was close!

I just sent my husband an email the other day and told him to keep an eye out for the magic bands since ours should come this week. I was hoping it would be a plain box too! We never tell DS8 about our trips in advance so I was hoping they wouldn't lead to a lot of unneccessary questions!

Yes, it's a plain brown box, but it did have Disney Resort in the return address on the label. I had to snatch that part of the label off before my daughter saw it. And like someone mentioned, Elastigirl is on the box on the inside. her arm is stretched out with a magic band on it. There's also a Mickey head. I've had several packages delivered over this 8 months of planning. One of the pleasures of planning a surprise trip...snatching the mail.

Here's the box the bands are in once you open the brown box.

Yep plain box, but with Disney return address. I surprised my children as well, and just tracked the package, and had someone grab and hide it while my oldest was at school

I had mine shipped to my mother's house. This is also what I do when I order gifts for my DH, a notorious snooper.

We have a trip planned for August, but then another surprise trip in August for just DD. Looks like I'll have to start stealing the mail around August.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Not sure if this is an option for you, but as we have a UK postal address we are collecting our Magic Bands when we check in and this was one of the options available online when I customised our Magic Bands.
Perhaps you could arrange to have yours ready at check in, rather than risk having someone at home open the post and spoil the surprise!

I wouldn't worry about it. I received 2 sets of Magicbands from Disney in a plain cardboard box. The print is so small I had a hard time ready the labels. I warn you, they are magical when they arrive. When you open the actual box they come in I promise, you will be the most excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter