Will there be a show tomorrow….

Radishmom

Earning My Ears
I know they are in the process of establishing a new studio and new podcast but will there possibly be a small show tomorrow to update us all on how things are going and possible new adventures moving forward?

I know they are in the process of establishing a new studio and new podcast but will there possibly be a small show tomorrow to update us all on how things are going and possible new adventures moving forward?
Based on what Craig shared in another post, might be awhile before we see the "Tuesday show"
Thank you so much to everyone who already shared their thoughts and feedback on what they'd like to see moving forward. I've read through everything and I've been taking notes, and hopefully, we will be able to find a formula that works.

This process will take time. We have to break down everything we've done before. For years, Pete would tell us that our team has an audience of one, and if he doesn't like what we're doing then it won't be popular or well-received. I believe that was even stated on shows many times over the years. While we've had some creative flexibility and have been given opportunities to try new formats, we've never had the true freedom to think about the audience as we were producing for an audience of one.

Most of the discussion in this thread has been centered around the "Tuesday Show" and that will be our biggest focus beyond the rebranding of the DIS Unplugged. I don't expect whatever the "Tuesday Show" becomes to be back up and running for a couple of months if it even remains necessary at this point.

While we are working on the branding and flagship content, we will continue to produce some of our current content like dining reviews and the Universal Show, and maybe even bring back a show like Off the Rails AND produce more and better content from inside the theme parks.

We don't have a current timeline, so please continue to share your thoughts and discuss what you'd like to see because this will be a work in progress for a bit of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter