Will there still be places to get 'Disney' baked treats?

DisReno

Mouseketeer
With the announcement that they are taking out the Boardwalk Bakery, and the fact that they way back took out Main Street Bakery and Starring Rolls, are there still going to be places to get 'Disney' treats and cupcakes, not generic, chain restaurant type treats? I loved the Boardwalk Bakery and it seems like the Disney treats are going away.

Oh no, I hadn't seen that announcement, another favourite disappearing. Starring Rolls is still much missed, nowhere else has the red velvet cheesecake cupcake. Where will I get my cheesecake brownie if this place goes too? Add this to Narcoosee's being closed for renovations meaning the almond crusted cheesecake if off the menu this trip, and I don't have any 'go-to desserts' left.

Main Street Confectionary in MK and Screen Door General Store on the Boardwalk have Disney-themed treats, cupcakes, etc.

Oh no, I hadn't seen that announcement, another favourite disappearing. Starring Rolls is still much missed, nowhere else has the red velvet cheesecake cupcake. Where will I get my cheesecake brownie if this place goes too? Add this to Narcoosee's being closed for renovations meaning the almond crusted cheesecake if off the menu this trip, and I don't have any 'go-to desserts' left.
I LOVE the cheesecake brownie!!!

Every park still has somewhere to get cupcakes and other such sweets. Most if not all of the resorts do as well and they are baked there at Disney.

The Cake Bake Shop is also opening in place of the ESPN Club which should be TS and serve as a bakery. Between that and Screen Door General Store there should still be some nice baked goods in the area. Maybe some exclusive items that were popular will even return (like the Butterfinger Cupcake and Carrot Cake Cookie showing up at Trolley Car Cafe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter