Will they convert a package to room only automatically? What do you think?

LovePug

DIS Veteran
My trip is still a ways off (the week after Thanksgiving). I have a package with DDP and PH tickets booked. With DDP being canceled through the year and PH not available (is this confirmed?), do you think they will change our packages to room only? I'm currently waiting this out to see if all changes remain by then, but just curious right now.

My trip is still a ways off (the week after Thanksgiving). I have a package with DDP and PH tickets booked. With DDP being canceled through the year and PH not available (is this confirmed?), do you think they will change our packages to room only? I'm currently waiting this out to see if all changes remain by then, but just curious right now.

I'm not sure if park hopping has been taken away that far out, but if no hopping is still in effect at that time, your reservation type shouldn't change. The DDP will be taken off along with the hopper option, but base tickets (non-hopper) should remain. At least that's my understanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter