• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will UK guests be getting magic bands?

I rang Disney IT today about a problem I was having booking my FP+ options. I was told that November is definitely still in testing, and not all resorts were part of the current testing phase.

Apparently, the system will only accept up to 14 day reservations for FP+, after that you need to use paper FP. He also said that some resorts will be part of the testing in October, but then will be removed again for November.

I have Magic Bands for 2 of my 4 reservations, All Star Movies and Wilderness Lodge Villas. I haven't been offered them for my Animal Kingdom Villas or Old Key West stays. Apparently OKW will be part of the testing for some dates in October, but not November.

Andre from Portorleans.org had a facebook post today saying he that apparently FP+ and magic band selections are now available for POFQ guests checking in from 30th September. Just a heads up. I am unable to verify this as I'm too far out to check

We are staying at Wilderness lodge during last 2 weeks of October and have just personalised my magic bands through MDE. I must admit though it was only by checking in online that the option to personalise them then came through.
So excited now.... just hoping that MDE will sort out the mistake with listing one of our daughters twice and not listing the other one - can't make the fast pass + bookings for all 4 of us as only 3 show up.!!

Phoned Disney UK tech help and the lady could see the problem but said that it would take a while to update/correct and still waiting nearly 24hours later. Anyone else had that problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter