• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will VB move my bags??

jag90

Mouseketeer
Got a last minute ressie at VB, but I have to switch rooms. Will they move my bags or do I have to move them?

I'm not sure about VB but every other Disney hotel and resort will do it for you, with the exception of some of the value priced hotels, where you're on your own.

I was asked if I wanted assistance at arival and departure so I imagine they would assist during a move.
If you are moving within the main building the distance is not very far anyway, and there are baggage carts available in the halls.

I would think that they would. All the bellhops I have had the opportunity to meet at VB were very friendly and accomodating!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful time!!

Had my bags moved at Vero last summer. They were very accomodating and kept all our food cold in storage while we spent the day at the beach waiting for our Beach cottage. I am sure they will do it for you. Just ask when you get there.

We had to switch rooms after the first night (when we arrived our room was supposed to be Ocean View Inn, instead we had a "side" room with a very partial ocean view from only a portion of the small balcony - but that's another topic). We packed and left our bags in the room, the CM's picked them up and we found everything waiting in our new room when it was ready at 2pm. The staff at VB was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter