• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

will we cry ????

bring back alien

Earning My Ears
My wife and I have arranged a secret trip to dc on july 4thfor our children.We are going to say at breakfast we are going to sea world then surprise them.
My question is this
Will we all get emotional at the dolphin swim and will there likely to be tears of joy when we see everyone in our party swim with the dolphins???.
Ps will we get dragged out if we simply dont want to go home ??

:wave2:

U will seriously enjoy it as will the rest of your family and u have picked a great day to go as everywhere will be mobbed that day and at DC u are guaranteed only 1000 guests so u will get a lounger etc get there early and try and get a swim time in am so u can relax and enjoy your day and the lunch is superb:jester:

we were lucky to get july 4th and was exactly the reason why we chose it for that day.We knew everywhere else would be chaotic.

Went July 4th in 2001, and yes, it was great. TR is here with pics if you wanna see it.
http://robvia.web1000.com/SeaWorld1.htm

Just be sure to wake up early and try to be there by at least 08:30am. Everyone will need rubber shoes, get them at Target or Walmart. So you'll have to trick them by saying you need them for the play area at SWF.

I don't know about crying when swimming with the dolphins, but you will remember it. The swim is over in a flash. We framed the pics and still have them up in our house.

If you can stay at the Renaissance across from SWF, it makes things real easy, because you go to DC, back to your room, then walk to SWF to see the fireworks that night. Then the next morning, you can go to SWF and touch the Dolphins in the Key West area.

We stayed until 5pm. Yes, I had to drag my daughter out of the water. She made friends with a fish and was following it around in the coral reef. Most start to leave around 3pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter