• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

will we have enough time??

carly chloe

DIS Veteran
Can we get everything in at Seaworld if we will have to leave about 4:30? I made dining reservations back at Disney at 6:45 and now am thinking we would probably have to leave by then. Can we do all the walk thru's and shows and roller coasters in that time? If we get there when they open???:confused:

Can we get everything in at Seaworld if we will have to leave about 4:30? I made dining reservations back at Disney at 6:45 and now am thinking we would probably have to leave by then. Can we do all the walk thru's and shows and roller coasters in that time? If we get there when they open???:confused:

Depends, when are you going? If its a slower time, then it will be difficult but doable. If its crowded because its Spring Break or Summer, then probably not. For that I would suggest a 2nd day, or planning your one day around the shows and exhibits you want to see the most and planning to see everything else in a return visit in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter