Will we have enough time?

kfridle1

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!

On Tuesday, December 15th, I grabbed a 7:15PM ressie for Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine Dinner that does not include the reserved Fantasmic seating. However, we would like to see the show that night, which starts at 8:30PM. Do you think we will have enough time to make it over to Fantasmic after dinner?

Also, after Fantasmic lets out, will they let us go see the Osborn lights, or will they be ushering us out? Thanks for your help!

I believe you can walk through the lights after the show but your ADR is really pushing it you might be ok but itll be cutting it close most liekly

As far as making it to Fantasmic on time I think your gonna be hard pressed for time. There is only one showing that night so its going to be a pretty crowded show. If you do make it you might be standing room only but if you don't mind that then you should be perfectly fine.

As far as Osborn lights go the park closes at 8pm so after the show I'm pretty sure they might just usher you out of the park but I'm not 100% on that.

As far as Osborne lights go the park closes at 8pm so after the show I'm pretty sure they might just usher you out of the park but I'm not 100% on that.

Typically, they allow you to view the lights for about an hour after the official closing time, but I wonder if it would be longer on a night when Fantasmic starts 30 minutes after the park closes. On the other hand, with the lights getting turned on at about 6:00, there would be plenty of time for people who also want to see Fantasmic to see the lights before the show.

Typically, they allow you to view the lights for about an hour after the official closing time, but I wonder if it would be longer on a night when Fantasmic starts 30 minutes after the park closes. On the other hand, with the lights getting turned on at about 6:00, there would be plenty of time for people who also want to see Fantasmic to see the lights before the show.

I've never been lucky enough to be in Disney around the holiday time that's why I wasn't 100% on the answer lol thank you for clearing that up for me tho :-)

So it might be a good idea for the OP to go to the lights before her ADR and then eat and try to catch a last minute seat at F!

If you get seated in time, you could possibly make Fantasmic, assuming there is room for last minute people. We ate at Minnie's Saturday night and the characters moved pretty quickly. We didn't feel rushed at all and were still in and out in an hour.

That could be pushing it to get to get a seat for Fantasmic but you never know.

Good luck.....I hope you can make it.

So it might be a good idea for the OP to go to the lights before her ADR and then eat and try to catch a last minute seat at F!

It would be tough to get into Fantasmic that last minute, much less get a seat. When we were there in September, we got there 30 minutes before show time and it was standing room only. About 15 minutes to show time, it was full. If Fantasmic isn't a must do, I might roll the dice and hope for a standing room only spot (which really isn't that bad).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter