Will you be doing a polynesian hotel review?

XxDisneyFan00xX

DIS Veteran
I am really curious to know if you guys will be doing a Polynesian Resort Review. I have stayed there 3 times before, and none of our rooms have been overly clean or operable. I'm curious to know your opinion, and too see if maybe the maids have started to actually clean the rooms.

Thanks,
Melanie

ya know, I have noticed in a few places on the boards that the level of resort does not indicate the level of cleanliness of the rooms. My stay at All Star Sports had the cleanest room I can remember in a while of visits.

I would love to hear a review on the Polynesian. It's the first place I ever stayed at WDW so it's my sentimental favorite. Plus I really love the theme.

Yes, we will be doing a review of the Polynesian later on in the year. We have reservations set at every hotel on Disney property thru October, and will be reviewing all of them (tough job, but someone has to do it). Bob has and upcoming review on Pop Century in the next few weeks, and I'll be doing reviews of both the Grand Californian and Animal Kingdom Lodge in April.

Pete

Yes, we will be doing a review of the Polynesian later on in the year. We have reservations set at every hotel on Disney property thru October, and will be reviewing all of them (tough job, but someone has to do it). Bob has and upcoming review on Pop Century in the next few weeks, and I'll be doing reviews of both the Grand Californian and Animal Kingdom Lodge in April.

Pete

Man Pete! If life gets to hard and you need a sub or someone to join you - just let me know I can be there to help out! :thumbsup2

Always happy to help out a friend in need. :hug: Do your laundry :laundy: check your email :surfweb: whatever you need I will be there! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter