Will you skip hollywood studios on your next trip?

We'll go. There's a lot we didn't see, and stuff we would like to see again.

AK is the place where we're going to skip. The 2 or 3 things we would do again don't justify the cost of going.

This exactly- we would go to DHS because it suits our family. It's a lighter day for sure, but has enough variety for our family, even with us having girls and no one being huge Star Wars fans.

We feel the same and that we would totally skip Animal Kingdom. We used to live in San Diego and we had annual passes to the SD Zoo, which also included admission to the Safari Park too. Aside from meeting the characters, Kali Rapids and Everest, there was nothing at AK that we couldn't experience already from our Zoo membership. The safari was a little more Disney-fied with the creaky bridge, but IMHO riding the Safari tram in San Diego is just as good, if not better.

The main things/the things that interest my family and me are still open. We're not spending three days there this trip, I dropped it back to two, but that's just because we wanted even more time in Epcot.

Heck no. Even after doing DHS on my last trip (Aug 2015).. I am MORE likely to go again because of all the Star Wars stuff they've added SINCE our last trip.
I am more likely to skip Epcot (which I have skipped on my last TWO trips). Even with the addition of Frozen, there just isn't enough there anymore that I feel is worth going (especially with a 3 year old boy).

But this year, my wife is pregnant, so unless I just go with my son (which she may not like!) .. I don't know if I will be getting down there this year or next. (He would LOVE seeing all the Star Wars stuff in action and he is tall enough for Star Tours this time around).

I have yet to see fantasmic. And I've been twice. My plan is to go next February, and I'll be hitting HS for that

We arrive in Orlando at 1 pm on Thursday and doing our partial day at HS - not sure if i would do it for a full day. But then again we are going on a Star Wars cruise so we want to check out Launch Bay and the SW show. RnR is one of my favorite rides, so I will always want to ride that.

TSMM is one of our favorite rides out of all four parks, so we're going on our arrival day and might go back for another partial day during our trip. Our arrival day is only an afternoon through the fireworks, but we'll be spending a couple of hours at Club Villain so there's actually barely enough time to do everything we want to do in just the afternoon/evening!

We're going there only on arrival day (we land at 10:00 am). I have afternoon FP for TSM and Star Tours (and Frozen show, but that was just to have a 3rd FP I guess- I put it first in case we don't get there that early). We'll ride RnRC single rider and do whatever else fits in our time. Was usually a shorter day park for us anyway.

No way would I skip Hollywood Studios!
My top 4 attractions are there. I could stay on Star Tours the whole day, lol.
The only thing gone I will miss are the Osborne lights, but we rarely go that time of year anyway so can't really miss them. And I'm way too old for a playground closing to upset me, lol.

As long as TSM, Tot, R n Roller coaster and GMR are open, we're there. Hitting RD and FP+ will take care of the line issue.

Bill From PA

Also star tours, Indiana Jones, what's left of the streets of Hollywood performers! We will definitely be there, too!

In all likelihood, yes. Going in December and, considering how construction will cut down on the space of an already congested park, I can't see going.

Can't skip it! I have to ride ToT as often as possible and so does older DS14, not to mention RnRC ::yes:: Plus DH and I saw the Symphony in the Stars fireworks in January and they were amazing. Even though they'll be different fireworks by our Nov. trip I'm sure they'll be wonderful so we want to see them again. And they still have some Streetmosphere performers!

We enjoy the new Star Wars stuff. There's enough to keep up busy at DHS all or most of the day.

We'll go. There's a lot we didn't see, and stuff we would like to see again.

AK is the place where we're going to skip. The 2 or 3 things we would do again don't justify the cost of going.
Same here. We liked Dinosaur, Expedition Everest, Tusker House, and seeing the tree. Kali river Rapids was cool, but we have basically the same attraction at a theme park we hold passes to here..animals were good, but we also have zoo passes and have an amazing zoo. So, given all those reasons I don't see it worth it to go back again on our upcoming trip.
HS though-- I have an (almost) 6 year old who has been repeatedly asking to see the new Star Wars stuff.. Especially since his cousins now have pics with Kylo Ren during their visit.. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter