Will you still go?

Will you go for the 50th Anniversary if masks are still required?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rootskate

<font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn
Will you go for the 50th Anniversary if masks are still required?

I don't know. I'm so so sad about the masks. I just returned yesterday and while I'm glad I went, wearing the mask severely impacted my enjoyment of the trip. I'm happy for anyone who can wear the masks with no issues but unfortunately I'm not one of those people.

Disney is my favorite place in the world, but I should probably just wait until we're back to normal.

I don't know. I'm so so sad about the masks. I just returned yesterday and while I'm glad I went, wearing the mask severely impacted my enjoyment of the trip. I'm happy for anyone who can wear the masks with no issues but unfortunately I'm not one of those people.

Disney is my favorite place in the world, but I should probably just wait until we're back to normal.
I feel the same way. It’s not something we will do. So sad because I miss the place so much.

We had long hoped to go since it's our 50th Anniversary too but unless proven vaccines are available well before the trip we won't be going, We are both high-risk especially DH 😥.

We aren't planning to go until summer 2022 at the earliest, but if masks are still required at that point, it will definitely be a cold weather trip, likely in the fall/winter. I imagine the celebration will be ongoing for at least 18 months anyway.

Sadly, no. But it's not because of masks, per se, but because my travel companion lives in another city and we wouldn't be able to be together in the same resort room or, really, doing anything together. So it's out. That and the quarantine rules in NY.

Yes, going. For us, the masks were not a big deal. What concerns me is that the park reservations are selling out now, so crowds will be bigger. if ride and show capacities are not restored, that could tip the scales from being a really memorable trip to a kinda miserable trip. Still, going. The kids are not getting younger and we are running out of opportunities to go as a family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter