Will's Video...

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
...is a bit lacklustre. Saw it a couple of times last night on <b>The Box</b> music channel. Goodness knows why he needed to go to Cuba to shoot it - looks like it was filmed in a bingo hall!

Anyone else seen it?

I am watching it now as I post Deb and I totally agree. Why did he have to go 'somewhere hot' to film it ? I like the song but the video might as well have been his performance on the Pop Idol final - it would have saved them a ton of money!

Had to post again as I have just seen the video of 'I will always love you' by Rik Waller (from pop idol) If ever there was a man who shouldn't be in his own video.......and why is he wearing eye shadow??:rolleyes:

LOL Sue!! :) I've seen Rik's video but not Will's yet!! Can't agree with you more about Rik's and what on earth has he done to that song!! :rolleyes:

Astrid

I've seen both and thought exactly the same thing about Will's-it looks like
it was filmed in the working mens club we used to go to when I was little,
as for poor Rik he looks like Uncle Fester from the Munsters in his video!

I've seen nither is it either ;)
tell me were i can see it will it be on mtv channel?

Here's some info I received by e-mail from the website

Dear Will Young Fan

Thanks for signing up to receive information from Will's official website <font color=red><i>(Obviously someone did this on my behalf ;))</i></font>. We'll make sure you're the first to know any official news concerning Will.

First of all you should know that Will is completely blown away with the success of his debut single. 'Anything Is Possible/Evergreen' is set to be the fastest selling single of all time, which is just incredible.

Watch out for Will's video on TV this weekend and on Will's website next Tuesday. The first showing of the video for 'Evergreen' will be tonight before Hollyoakes on Channel 4. The videos will be added to the Box, Smash Hits TV and Magic TV today and you can also catch an exclusive of 'Anything is Possible' on CD:UK this Saturday. 'Evergreen' will be shown on The Saturday Show and MTV On Call on Saturday, GMTV on Monday and The Pepsi Chart on Thursday.

On Tuesday the videos for 'Anything is Possible/Evergreen' will also be shown in the 'All About Me' section of the VIP area of his website. You'll need to register a username and a password to enter this area of the site. In this section you'll also be able to hear exclusive interviews with Will that were recorded with him earlier this week. You can hear his thoughts on the Queen's Jubilee concert, the video plus some other exclusive comments. Unfortunately because the turnaround on the site was so fast you will need to re-register all your details in this area. We apologise about having to make you do this but you won't have to do it again. Once you've logged in you can come back to the VIP section in the following weeks to hear other exclusives, so it will be well worth it. As a taster click the link below to listen to what Will had to say about his single.

http://mcms-delivery.virtuebroadcasting.com/deliverMedia.asp?id=52748F4B-1DDE-4B95-817A-48B3E35A7992

CD:UK will also be recording a performance with Will this Saturday afternoon for a future show on March 9th . If you'd like to be in the audience please email your name, D.O.B. and phone number to phillipa@powerhousetv.co.uk and you'll be contacted with the details. You have to be between 16 & 30 (photo id will be needed), be available from 1.30pm until 4.00pm this Saturday 2nd March and make your own way to and from the venue.

For all the official Will Young news keep visiting his official website www.wyoung.co.uk

George has just seen the video for <b>Anything is Possible</b> and she says this one must be the reason he went to Cuba.

LOL, Sue - we've seen the Rick Wally.......er, I mean Waller.....video this morning. Dds are convinced they've put him in a padded suit! And why does he keep pulling those awful faces?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter