Windsor Hills pool

inspectorgadget

Mouseketeer
I'm considering a stay at Windsor Hills for September. I've looked at many pictures and I am wondering about the pool/water slide area. Does it get really busy? Will I find a hard time finding chairs? There is only that one pool area for the entire Windsor Hills, correct?

Yes, it is the only pool area. It's never seemed that busy in September when we've been there.

There is only that one pool area for the entire Windsor Hills, correct?
There is only one central pool area for all of Windsor Hills!

My Windsor Hills vacation tends to be in Feb. and it’s not busy at all. However: summer vacations most likely will be much busier. The main pool is very large and you probably will find an area less used for your group’s splash time. However Pool chairs may be in short supply, if you hope to find several close together for your group.

G’day
WH Info
Pulsar / Johnny

There is only one central pool area for all of Windsor Hills!

My Windsor Hills vacation tends to be in Feb. and it’s not busy at all. However: summer vacations most likely will be much busier. The main pool is very large and you probably will find an area less used for your group’s splash time. However Pool chairs may be in short supply, if you hope to find several close together for your group.

G’day
WH Info
Pulsar / Johnny
I'm going in September so hopefully it won't be too bad. Thank you for your reply!

We stayed there for spring break in 2022, and the water slides were closed most days due to wind speed. Agree with other comments about a possible lack of pool chairs if you arrive later in the day.

Also keep in mind that much of Windsor Hills is compromised of private pool homes. We usually don't spend much time at the central pool when we go because of this.

Also keep in mind that much of Windsor Hills is compromised of private pool homes. We usually don't spend much time at the central pool when we go because of this.
Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that. We are staying in a condo and will be using the central pool. My kids will enjoy the water slides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter