Windsor Island Resort

Heluvsme

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at this newer resort? It is so new I’m finding very few reviews on it. It’s located in Davenport.

We have stayed at WH and Championsgate previously but came across a nice townhouse online in this resort.

I’d appreciate any information anyone may have.
Dawn

I would love to see some reviews of this place as well. The biggest drawback I have heard so far is that the resort is so new there is still a ton of construction and not all of the amenities are in in place.

Bumping up this thread to see if anyone has any updates in the past year or so. I'm planning a vacay for a group of 12 - 6 adults, 6 kids - and there seems to be some lovely houses available in this community.

Bumping up this thread to see if anyone has any updates in the past year or so. I'm planning a vacay for a group of 12 - 6 adults, 6 kids - and there seems to be some lovely houses available in this community.
I'm the OP, and we loved it there! Clean, new, nice part of town, nearby restaurants, stores, etc. It was a little farther out than we were used to, but the drive was worth it.
Highly recommend!

I'm the OP, and we loved it there! Clean, new, nice part of town, nearby restaurants, stores, etc. It was a little farther out than we were used to, but the drive was worth it.
Highly recommend!
Your recommendation encouraged us to pull the trigger and book a big, new house in Windsor Island! We have a large family and needed space for 17 with all the grandchildren! Thanks so much for posting! Did you have a chance to use the lazy river/water park area? I am hoping it won't be ice cold in March!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter