Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

I'm definitely going to *try* to register for the challenge. Hopefully, registration isn't as insane as marathon weekend was last year.

I've never convinced myself to get up yet another early morning (I need my sleep!) for the 5K, but Alice was always my favorite growing up. 🤔

I was already planning on signing up for the challenge at a minimum but I think I’ll do the 5k too. There was a time when Alice in Wonderland was my kid’s favorite movie and we themed their 3rd b-day party after it. We had the movie on repeat in our house for a few months. It still holds fond memories for me. My husband had tentatively committed to making this trip too. Hopefully he is still interested.
ETA: I just set reminders on my phone so I don‘t space on registration like I did for DL weekend!

Looooove the themes. I'm going for the challenge. The 5k theme is awesome, but I do this weekend solo (leaving kids and hubby at home) and can't justify the extra day.... (Although I'm doing all 3 races for SS because I want the challenge medal!)

I love Alice so much but I’m not going to be able to go to Wine and Dine this year. I’ll probably sign up for the virtual 5k though because of how much I love her.

My vacation days are already set for the year…but Figment! I’ve figured out my plan; there’s a conference the same weekend that I can take extra days for, and the hospital system I work for will help foot the bill for my hotel. Now I just need to score an entry into the challenge! 🤑

I'm thinking of trying to secure a charity bib before registration for the challenge. I am so tired of being disappointed on registration day and the Figment announcement basically guarantees that the challenge will sell out super quickly. I need to do some research...

Ooof, Wine & Dine is my least favorite rD weekend, but Encanto and Figment got me. 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴 Thankfully still some availability at a couple of my home resorts, so booked in hopes registration will go well. 🫣😬😅
Booked the Dolphin since BWV is pretty solid. Hoping something, anything opens at 7 months lol

Oh man, BCV is definitely booked up too! I grabbed a 1 bedroom at CCV. 😮‍💨 I might change to a studio somewhere if anything good pops up. 🥴
I was like, hey - look at all these great studios! And then totally did the math wrong on 7 month windows lolol. Ah well, hoping for the best!

Am I right that there is a 2course challenge for the 10k & Half, but not for the 5k & half?
And that there’s not a 3 course challenge?

Am I right that there is a 2course challenge for the 10k & Half, but not for the 5k & half?
And that there’s not a 3 course challenge?
Correct. The challenge is only the 10k and half.

The only weekend that has a 3 race challenge is Spring Surprise. Dopey is a 4 race challenge during marathon weekend. No other weekends include the 5k under a challenge.

That SS’ challenge involves three races is kinda weird, especially since they switched back to a more consistent theme for the weekend this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter