Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

All 5 of us are registered. Two for the 10k and three for the challenge. We all received emails. Two people did all the registrations so at some point we will have to straighten all that out. Still have to buy two party tickets, but that can be done have my heart stops racing.

Good luck to those still trying to enter and see you on the course!

I got in! I tried to register myself and my son for the 5k, and myself for the challenge all in one purchase but got an error and was told to reload the page. When I reloaded all the registrations were wiped. So I started over and just did the two 5k registrations, paid, and went back for the challenge separately. That worked.

Anyone pre-order merchandise? I like the weekend jacket - but I think I'm going to hold off and try to get a challenge jacket at the expo - from the color scheme I'm expecting purple with figment could be very nice!

I am losing my mind...trying to register 3 of us for the two-course challenge and have received error processing registration for the third time for two different people.

EDIT: Ended up registering 3 people and then 1 person to get through. Don't know if that was the solution or Disney finally got its s**t together and was able to finally process payments.

-------

Is anyone getting blocked at the point of payment?

I am registering for 4 people and each time I get:

"There was an error processing your registration. Please reload and try again."

When I reload I have to fill out all the information again.
I've tried THREE different cards with the same outcome. It is absolutely not an issue with the cards.

Last edited:
Queue ID: 9145b981-4ed8-491d-b153-e49742c44599

This one must be about to ripened because I just got in with my other one!

hope it helps someone!

Thank you for trying to share the link! I think I couldn't get a PM because I don't post... I didn't know that was a thing

For testing purposes I just entered the queue and it shows as having an hour wait time, so there are def still plenty of people (and browsers) waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter