Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

Bib question - one of my friends running with me had a change of plans so won't be able to run the 5k. When she picks up her 10/Half/Challenge bib, can she pick up her 5k shirt?

If I purchase memory maker for the vacation, can I link the race pictures?
Yes, there will be a code on the back of your bib that will make all your pictures show up in your account, and you can link up to 5 bib numbers per race, so if you have friends or family running with you, you can get all the pictures with one memory maker.

Yes, there will be a code on the back of your bib that will make all your pictures show up in your account, and you can link up to 5 bib numbers per race, so if you have friends or family running with you, you can get all the pictures with one memory maker.
Thanks again!!

Heya! I forgot to buy a ticket for the post-race party for my little brother and now they are sold out 😥 -- if anyone is thinking of selling theirs or isn't planning on attending, I'd happily take it off your hands 😊 (I am willing to pay a little extra for it too).

Last edited:
Am I being stupid or have they not specified where the Expo location is yet? I want to plan on getting my bib (flying into Tampa on the 1st) and hopefully not take too much time doing so... but I can't even find a confirmed location. Anyone know anything more? :)

Am I being stupid or have they not specified where the Expo location is yet? I want to plan on getting my bib (flying into Tampa on the 1st) and hopefully not take too much time doing so... but I can't even find a confirmed location. Anyone know anything more? :)
Expo will be at wide world of sports weather the set up will remain the same as the past few weekends is anyone’s guess

That set up in the past was:
Bibs in field house
Shirts and venders in athletic center
Shopping and characters in the arena (and last season to enter this building on the first day you needed to join a VQ)

The expo will open on the 2nd so flying in the 1st will be fine

Expo is always at ESPN WWoS. Just head there and follow the signs.

Helllllooooo!!! I deferred NY marathon to next year and I was able to secure a challenge bib this morning. Of course I now need a party ticket for my husband. If there is a meet up at HH on Saturday, I can pay for it there!
On that note, just checked and looks like Two Course Challenge is still open.

Expo will be at wide world of sports weather the set up will remain the same as the past few weekends is anyone’s guess

That set up in the past was:
Bibs in field house
Shirts and venders in athletic center
Shopping and characters in the arena (and last season to enter this building on the first day you needed to join a VQ)

The expo will open on the 2nd so flying in the 1st will be fine
Thank you! Appreciate the info. For whatever reason I couldn't find that easily but it now makes total sense...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter