Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

For any of the newer participants, having all your queues say "more than an hour" is REALLY common. It's also common for your time to drop quickly once it starts counting down, BUT it might go back up. Once people start registering and then abandoning their other queues things tend to move faster. If a race sells out while you are still waiting, it'll show up on the "Thank you for your patience" page.

My DW and I have 6 tabs/windows open between us: 5 show more than an hour, one says 43 minutes (on a laptop with chrome). Going for the 10K.

I have an hour on most of my tabs, but randomly my iPad has 22 mins left on one. Need to register three of us for the Half

and how do we use the queue id if we need to use it? Sorry it's been a year and already forgot everything lol

Microsoft edge icognito was the first to drop and is now at 34 min. $ browsers at more than an hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter