• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

I had everyone in my cart and it wouldn't let me finish because a size wasn't selected. I removed the person, readded and it wouldn't kept giving me the error!!

I would also love a link. One of mine was down to 29 mins and now has jumped back to over an hour. The rest are all still over an hour :(

Ugh mine are all more an hour..I had one go down to 55 minutes then jumped back up to more than an hour. So I would love a link too if anyone has one!

I had everyone in my cart and it wouldn't let me finish because a size wasn't selected. I removed the person, readded and it wouldn't kept giving me the error!!
You have to reload the page. I was worried that it would kick me out but it worked for me at least

Got in for the half only, wish I had a queue to share, but everything else was over an hour. Best of luck to everyone as it appears that's what it takes:/

I’m in for the challenge! All my other tabs still show more than an hour. The one tab that worked showed over an hour then kept dropping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter