Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

I registered for the 5K with CrD last week, but keeping an eye on things here. I do suspect they went down for a bit as the same thing happened a few years back for MW registration. Everything just sat at "more than an hour" for like 20 minutes before they admitted a problem and reset everything and bumped registration back.

I just tried for the first time and got more than an hour, which is really strange this far into registration, even the more recent races. Good news is, nothing has sold out yet! I really thought the 5K might be gone in 30 minutes or so.

DW got us in for the 10K. Got the shirt size error, but after reloading the page, managed to finish the registrations. Unfortunately, all 4 of our other windows all still have queues over an hour.

So weird - I had one down to under a minute, then it bounced to 22, now 3 different queues are dropping in unison, starting at 20… did someone at rD HQ hit the Auxiliary Power switch?!

Seems like there was a sizable first wave of low(ish) queue times, and then the throttle, and then now everything is a pretty long wait.

In past years, I've seen the times go up once, but they're a lot more volatile now. I'm finally down to 7 (rest are over an hour) and that's bounced 12, 11, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 9, 10, 9...

So weird - I had one down to under a minute, then it bounced to 22, now 3 different queues are dropping in unison, starting at 20… did someone at rD HQ hit the Auxiliary Power switch?!
If you end up with any extra after you're done registering, I'd love one!

I can get one of my 5k entered ok, but it won't let me proceed with my challenge. Not looking good at this point. Giving me an error like something's not filled in, but everything is...

I was able to register and my other browsers still show over an hour - one had dropped to 53 minutes then went back up. I'm keeping them open for a little while to see if I can get one to share.

I hate that it is like this….was down to 33 minutes and then jumped back to over an hour no movement since. I am trying to register my niece, if anyone has a code I would appreciate it.

I have s 38 minute one if anyone wants it. It's not the best, but its something.

I was able to register and my other browsers still show over an hour - one had dropped to 53 minutes then went back up. I'm keeping them open for a little while to see if I can get one to share.
I would appreciate a link if you get one! All 4 of mine are still over an hour and haven't moved

I can get one of my 5k entered ok, but it won't let me proceed with my challenge. Not looking good at this point. Giving me an error like something's not filled in, but everything is...
Getting flashbacks to my attempt to register for the first DL challenge...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter