Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

Hi Disfriends! I’m in the same boat as so many of you…multiple tabs open and over an hour wait for all of them. Ironically, I’m AT WDW right now. My family left to go to Epcot without me. Eeek! :P

If anyone has a queue link they could share, I would be ever so grateful!

All of mine are still over an hour. I would love a link if anyone gets registered and has one to share. Thanks

I’ve got one at 37 minutes now, if anyone can use it.

I feel like I should be blasting Taylor Swift in the background. 4 windows, all at still over an hour. Opened one more a few minutes ago just to see, and it looks exactly like the others at over an hour. If anyone has a queue to share, I'd be grateful...

Since everything is still available and so many people still have “more than an hour”, I wonder if Disney is slowing the queue for some reason? Almost seems like they are letting fewer people in at a time.
They've been doing that for about a year now, likely because they've been dealing with bandwidth issues and people have been complaining that they get to the registration page and the race sells out before they're able fill out the information. By letting fewer people through at a time it means the people who get through can sign up.

This seems like it might be different though. Queue times sound like they're more erratic, hearing reports of the same sign-up issues I had when signing up for DL, which got throttled by demand. And nothing has sold out yet.

Friend has registered twice: both charged her card but never delivered confirmation. Both charges show as Pending per her credit card.

What should she do??? I’ve never encountered this myself, but know others have…

Friend has registered twice: both charged her card but never delivered confirmation. Both charges show as Pending per her credit card.

What should she do??? I’ve never encountered this myself, but know others have…
She should still keep trying because unless you get that confirmation screen, charge means nothing. Now if she got the confirmation in her browser but no email yet I think she's okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter