Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

I got my email for the 1 right away but I didn't touch the window till I had the email. then I tried to hit back and it put me back in the queue so now trying to register again and will just do everyone as an all or nothing. it was giving me problems but all the info was input

If anyone can tell me how to share a queue ID I have one at 10 min and one at 14. I just can't figure out what I copy to share it.

If anyone can tell me how to share a queue ID I have one at 10 min and one at 14. I just can't figure out what I copy to share it.
Click on the text "Queue ID:" and it will pop up with a button option to copy link which will be full URL

so - my glitch ended up being RunDisney logging me out before I could complete 4 registrations. so I had to do 2 at a time

I have two queues to share. One is at 36 minutes and the other 48. DM if you need one, would love to share

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter