Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

Friend has registered twice: both charged her card but never delivered confirmation. Both charges show as Pending per her credit card.

What should she do??? I’ve never encountered this myself, but know others have…
Does she have a different credit card she could try? Other than that, I don't know what I'd do.

Hello -- Sorry for my ignorance; when someone says "DM me" -- do I click on their handle and use the "Start Conversation" feature? Then what do you need -- my cell number? Thanks!

Good luck to everyone trying to get in! Crazy, I've never had so many issues with registering before

Hello -- Sorry for my ignorance; when someone says "DM me" -- do I click on their handle and use the "Start Conversation" feature? Then what do you need -- my cell number? Thanks!
Yes! But don't give anyone your personal cell number or email. Just start a convo and the person sharing the link will send you the link.

no need for cell number. Start conversation will send a private message to that person

Correct on start conversation, then it just creates a private chat where people can message! No personal information needed!

Yes, DM is Start Conversation. Then just write a topic and your message

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter