Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

Does anyone need a link? Current best are 13 and 23 minutes.

Edit: both claimed

Last edited:
Whew! 2 hours and 4 minutes, and DH and I are registered for the challenge. I need to post enough, and learn how the queue ID thing works, before Marathon registration, for sure.

Whew! 2 hours and 4 minutes, and DH and I are registered for the challenge. I need to post enough, and learn how the queue ID thing works, before Marathon registration, for sure.
You can click on the word "queue ID" at the bottom and a popup link will come up, then you can copy and share that with someone else.

I don't remember another race where more than 2hrs after registration opened, the queue was still at over an hour...

My "Devil may care" registration approach is to have 1 browser open and if the race sells out before I get it, then that's that. Not looking for anyone's queue or any pixie dust. It's an "interesting" experiment to see what happens.
That’s my plan for MW. I sat this one out but I’m going to try for January. It is what it is right? We’re going no matter what, if we run, we run. If not so be it.

While the main W&D page shows the 5K available, if you click through it does show sold out (on the Thank you for your patience page). I suspect the links on the main race pages are toggled by hand or a trigger that only runs every few minutes.

My husband got all the way to the end and it won’t let him register with out a promo code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter