Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

Hmm, anyone know if it's still an option after the fact to pre-order merch? I skipped it during registration out of fear haha. I won't be in until Saturday so assume most everything is going to be gone by then
Yes, it is. Just go into you RunDisney account and click "buy products." Those will be available for a little while; you don't have to purchase them during registration (hallelujah for that!).

The shirt size glitch was a new one to me. Also the huge bouncing up and down queue times, but especially when 3 different queues on different browsers all started bouncing in synchronicity. As for sellout times, I still remember the olden days, when I registered for the Princess 5K a month before race weekend!

Hmm, anyone know if it's still an option after the fact to pre-order merch? I skipped it during registration out of fear haha. I won't be in until Saturday so assume most everything is going to be gone by then
I think that the answer is yes, you can go back to rD and pre-order merch. I did the same thing. Once it finally became my turn, I was trying to zip through the pages as fast as possible. I had the message that the 10k sold out a few minutes before it was my turn; good thing I had decided to only go for the HM. Received my registration confirmation email exactly 2 hours after registration opened.

Seeing a lot of complaints on IG from people filling out the registration and getting errors saying they didn't select a tshirt size or something. Same issue I had for DL registration last year. Weird that they're all of a sudden dealing with this again.
The shirt size glitch was a new one to me. Also the huge bouncing up and down queue times, but especially when 3 different queues on different browsers all started bouncing in synchronicity. As for sellout times, I still remember the olden days, when I registered for the Princess 5K a month before race weekend!
I dealt with it for DL registration, it drove me crazy. Would carefully fill out everything and it would tell me I'd have to put in a t-shirt size. Do it again, same issue. Ended up missing out on the challenge (which sold out before the individual races) as a result.

I registered myself, a friend and her daughter for the 5k, but I’m not seeing those registrations in my RunDisney account? I do have the email confirmation though! Should I wait it out or give the rD folks a ring?

I registered myself, a friend and her daughter for the5k, but I’m not seeing them in my RunDisney account? I do have the email confirmation though! Should I wait it out or give the rD folks a ring?
Wait it out, if you have the email you should be fine. I don't think you're going to get a response today anyway because they're probably getting yelled at a lot.

Thank you to those who shared the links publicly here, without requiring a DM. I grabbed one, sorry I don't know who it was, and it worked.
I had 10 minutes left before I had to leave for the vet appointment, and my tabs were going nowhere. So thank you to all who did that.
Quick registered, got the dog in the car and left. Didn't even check email. But it's all confirmed! 5K + challenge
Thank you!

DH and I got in 5k and challenge, but had the same problems with queue, shirts, and other glitches. He had to start from scratch for the challenge 3 times and the 5k twice. I had to go through 5k 3 times, but got through the challenge in one try. Congratulations to all who were successful. See you at Hurricane Hannah’s for the meetup!😀

View attachment 841240

Did anyone have this error and figure it out? Not mine, was trying to help someone and they could not get payment to go through. I'm not sure if this was the only error message they got or if they got other errors. They tried with multiple queue links. They tried other browsers, other devices, to no avail. I feel bad and was hoping someone else has seen this and has figured it out to let them know for next time. This was their first rD registration, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with their account. (I advised them to open the new queue link in an incognito browser and to log in again, and it sounds like that still didn't work, lots of pending charges but no actual confirmation ever.)
This happened to me! I registered myself then went in to register a friend (on different device). It auto populated her address for my billing and I got this error but couldn’t fix it. I ended up having to go back to the prior screen and re-enter all her info. Thankfully that worked.

DH and I got in 5k and challenge, but had the same problems with queue, shirts, and other glitches. He had to start from scratch for the challenge 3 times and the 5k twice. I had to go through 5k 3 times, but got through the challenge in one try. Congratulations to all who were successful. See you at Hurricane Hannah’s for the meetup!😀
Sounds like you guys had the same issues I did! Glad we all got in, though!

This happened to me! I registered myself then went in to register a friend (on different device). It auto populated her address for my billing and I got this error but couldn’t fix it. I ended up having to go back to the prior screen and re-enter all her info. Thankfully that worked.
Same thing happened for me. Registered myself first for the challenge without issue (previously I've had problems with registration, so I wanted to try just myself first). Then went to register 3 friends for the half - I got all the way through but forgot to change the billing address to mine (it auto populated as my friends address) and it wouldn't let me submit my payment at all. So I had to refresh and enter everyone's information in again and it worked.

Yes, I should amend my original message to say "one of the fastest ever, after adjusting for issues getting the queue started".
What were the issues getting the queue started? I registered myself by 10:10 EST and had my friend registered by 10:23 EST on a separate device, even with the billing issue glitch on the second registration. I did not have the shirt size glitch.

What were the issues getting the queue started? I registered myself by 10:10 EST and had my friend registered by 10:23 EST on a separate device, even with the billing issue glitch on the second registration. I did not have the shirt size glitch.
That's interesting.

I was in the queue as soon as the challenge button popped, about 5 minutes before 10AM. I didn't finish and get a confirmation email until 11AM.

Sounds like the estimated wait times jumped around a bunch then seemed to reset back to more than 1 hr for a lot of folks. I took that to mean registration didn't start on time or there was a pause midway thru where they didn't process any registrations.

Sounds like the estimated wait times jumped around a bunch then seemed to reset back to more than 1 hr for a lot of folks. I took that to mean registration didn't start on time or there was a pause midway thru where they didn't process any registrations.
Definitely started on time or only one or two minutes late because I immediately got a one minute wait and got let in at about 10:02.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter