Wine Lovers...red or white? Favorite?

I like reds more, but not reds where you take a sip and it feels like the whole inside of your mouth is puckering. I also like my reds on the sweeter side, but not “sweet”. If I’m going for white I avoid crisp or citrusy, and prefer richer more melon-y flavors,

I like whites and reds on the dry side. I do like Kirkland Prosecco from Costco, particularly with some sliced strawberry in my glass. Sauvignon Blanc is probably my favorite and lately I've been partial to a couple from Noble Vines.

I looove Chardonnay. I could drink it every day. A good dry, buttery one. Spam me with your faves..lol!

Love the ideas here. My daughter is always telling me to drink a glass of wine before bed. I tend to be "high strung" and she said it will help me with my stress. She recommended Riesling knowing my tastes and told me to stop drinking "teenage" wine. The real fruity stuff she drank with her friends.

Her favorite is Hob Nob Red at the moment. I have a 7 year old bottle of champagne in the fridge and a bottle of Sutter Home White Zinfandel both have never been opened. I don't even know if they are still drinkable. My daughter laughs at me. She knows I am more of a Guinness or Dark Ale drinker. I have 3 bottles of Guinness from a 6 pack and 4 bottles of Leinenkugel Berry Weisse from a 6 pack, both bought about a year ago and a Wine Cooler from my son's birthday in June. I don't drink and drive so I brought it home. Forgot to drink it.

Maybe my daughter is right.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter