Winner of Best RESORT in the World and the beginning of WORST attraction in the World!

I will be abstaining from this as I see merit for all attractions for different people. I may not do all of them, but I can't vote any as that bad.

I started thinking that also after reading everyone's responses so far (it hurts my feelings that people don't get how awesome the treehouse is - an I the only one who saw the movie and NEEDED to explore that treehouse?!? And the Great Mocie Ride is my favorite in HS!) but then I got to thinking, I guess you could make that same observation for any of these tournament thingys. So I guess I'll give two cents any way.

Stitch - I really do like the preshow and premise of the "ride" but after that the rest of it just makes me cranky and a little sick from all the fake smoke.

Little Mermaid show in HS - how haas this not been mentioned?!? Talk about outdated show? Yeah. And more fake smoke - stop that Disney.

Speedway - come on Disney, you have Imagineers, use them to IMAGINE something awesome and futuristic for this space.

Impressions de France - sorry, I know that popular on the boards. I had to leave the theater, it made me so dizzy. And it was hot in the theater and the seats are not made for fluffy hips

I would say Captain EO but that's not showing (it wasn't in Feb anyway) so I'll go with Toygh to Be a Bug. I love Bugs Life and Flick but I DID NOT like the holding area before the show. It was closterphobic! And we needed to fill in all available space?! Um, no I'm going to need everyone to take 5 steps back away from me!

#1. SGE @MK
Should be replaced with WALL-E attraction
#2. AMC @ MK
Waste of space, creates a traffic problem, and blocks the queue sight line of the Tiki Room
#3. The unnecessary reprise of every song at the end of the FOTLK @ AK
Removal could create 2 more shows per day
#4. RPW @ AK
Has some cool stuff, but logistical nightmare (getting there, experiencing things, getting back)
#5. EEA @ EPCOT
15 minutes should be tops on any attraction

Hmmm, not being a veteran of WDW, I'm not sure how to answer this as there are many of the ride people are posting that I didn't do (Ellen's, Swiss family treehouse, CoP, HoP, Stitch, GMR etc)

I do think that the Speedway is a terribly use of space, time and energy. Re-zone it to fantasyland and make it a cars area!

The shooting gallery was a bit lame but also fine so I don't think it's the worst.

I'm not a fan of the films in the WS. I'd much rather rides (sorry, it's just the way I a guys. I don't have the emotional attachment to that stuff like y'all seem to)

TOO.
MANY.
SPINNERS!!!
And they're adding one in toy story land! Gah! Stop it Disney!!
Of them all though, I like dumbo for the classic-ness and aside from the wait for Astro orbiters, I like it because it's up so high, great views!

Kali river Rapids!!
How has this not gotten more votes?
Such a let down. Way too short with a line that's far too long!

Shooting gallery is a good call - though I do have fond memories of doing that with my dad

Oh, and the new Toy Story Aliens ride is more of a whip (so like Maters at Disneyland) than a traditional spinner

I like Kali - though Grizzly River Rapids at DCA is much better

Last edited:

Stitch- such a bad overlay to alien encounter which was actually cool. Side note, the Stitch attraction at Hong Kong Disneyland was actually kinda neat - was like Turtle Talk

Rafts to Tom Sawyer Island - I get you gave to get there some was but it is just cumbersome and time consuming and makes me not want to bother going to the island

Ellen's Energy Adventure - just too long!

Figment - it's not awful, but I just loved the original with the Dreamfinder and also when they had the games upstairs. Also, if Kathy is reading this - my comment is the attraction, not the character, who I love

Speedway - just so noisy and smelly and in need of an upgrade. And sorry to keep comparing to Hong Kong, but their's is pretty cool as the cars are electric and make these futuristic sounds when you accelerate and stuff. Much more of a "future" vibe

The one that is showing up a lot that's really surprising to me is Fantasmic. It's not the greatest show but wow I don't think it's bad enough to be on this list.

Oh and figment for me also.
Again, I have no emotional attachment to the original, and even so, it's a crap ride.

Stitch
Figment
Nemo & Friends
Circle of Life: Environmental Fable (its baack! in the Land Pavilion)
Astro Orbiter: have you tried to ride this as an adult? I did last Fall. LOL crawling in and out of my little space rocket was some fun. Prob not the best idea after a Belgian Chimay at BOG dinner :D

I was very underwhelmed by pretty much all of Future World when I was there. We were there at night, and it was drizzling, and it kind of felt like we'd stumbled into an abandoned theme park. Maybe it's more fun on hot, sunny days when just being in the AC is enough to make you enjoy the rides? I loved Epcot as a kid, but found it depressing this time.
Figment and Nemo get top honors as the worst attractions in FW for me though. I'll never ride them again. In fact, I only plan on walking through FW to get to the WS on the next visit.

Loving the lists so far! If anyone who hasn't voted yet wants to I'd love to get a couple more!

1.) Fantasmic! - don't get me wrong, this show is incredibly cute. However, in comparison to all the other nighttime shows, the dating is really starting to show at all standpoints. I'd really like to see Disney update this show, because once RoL and the Star Wars fireworks opens up, I don't see myself visiting this show.
As long as SORCERER MICKEY stay's, I'll allow this to happen. :)

It was just updated actually. They added new characters and its now called Move it Shake it Dance it Play it. The floats have screens that will display photos of people at the park posted on social media.
It is the costumes and music that I can't stand; I find the colours garish and the song sounds like a terrible 80s pop song, it is nice how they have now made it interactive though.

Ellen's Energy Adventure
Stitch
The Great Movie Ride
Test Track

and my absolute least favorite is:
POC
(I know, I know...but I get all depressed thinking of the women who were reduced to prostitution, I worry about the guys in jail with the fire..will they get out? I worry MORE about the dog! Get out! Get out Spot! I even have deep philosophical thoughts about man's inhumanity to man...this ride is TOO LONG FOR MY NEUROTIC SELF!)

Fine Jes...
Rides I never need to do again but hope they stay open to pull in the crowds:
Small World
CoP
Finding Nemo Show
The River Boat
Seven Dwarfs mine Train
Peter Pan
Illuminations
One Mans Dream
Great Movie Ride
Anything they put on in front of the Chinese Theater in HS during the day
Winnie the Pooh
Voyage Into the Little Mermaid (sic for those who know)
That day time parade in MK where they try to get you to dance
Dumbo
Aladdin
any other ride that just goes around in a circle
All Meet and Greets
Morocco
All of Disney Springs

So in my ever perky state, lets move Toy Story to Hollywood Blvd and save some time by setting the rest of the park on fire and collect insurance on the loss. Go to the MK and raise the bridge to BOG, now start another controlled burn of new fantasy land to the castle. In AK start at Nemo and let it burn past Dinosaur.

This is a BS question to me because I go to Disney World to be in Disney World. As stated above there are rides I don't go on, but that doesn't mean they don't have a place there. Everyone hates Stitch, but there is still a 30 minute wait. Every time any attraction shuts down for three days there is a massive uproar.

I can give a reason why every one of these suggestions is wrong to someone else. If the Liberty Bell sunk today I am sure people would be in panic, but it wouldn't affect my trip. Nearly everything on this list wouldn't change my mind about going except that they suck people in and out of my way.

Fine Jes...
Rides I never need to do again but hope they stay open to pull in the crowds:
Small World
CoP
Finding Nemo Show
The River Boat
Seven Dwarfs mine Train
Peter Pan
Illuminations
One Mans Dream
Great Movie Ride
Anything they put on in front of the Chinese Theater in HS during the day
Winnie the Pooh
Voyage Into the Little Mermaid (sic for those who know)
That day time parade in MK where they try to get you to dance
Dumbo
Aladdin
any other ride that just goes around in a circle
All Meet and Greets
Morocco
All of Disney Springs

So in my ever perky state, lets move Toy Story to Hollywood Blvd and save some time by setting the rest of the park on fire and collect insurance on the loss. Go to the MK and raise the bridge to BOG, now start another controlled burn of new fantasy land to the castle. In AK start at Nemo and let it burn past Dinosaur.

This is a BS question to me because I go to Disney World to be in Disney World. As stated above there are rides I don't go on, but that doesn't mean they don't have a place there. Everyone hates Stitch, but there is still a 30 minute wait. Every time any attraction shuts down for three days there is a massive uproar.

I can give a reason why every one of these suggestions is wrong to someone else. If the Liberty Bell sunk today I am sure people would be in panic, but it wouldn't affect my trip. Nearly everything on this list wouldn't change my mind about going except that they suck people in and out of my way.
The purpose of these hypothetical questions isn't for you to vote on behalf of everyone else and what they might like, it's about what YOU like.
It's literally no different than any of the "best" of questions.
If you can choose a best, there must be a worst, it's just the way the world works.

I love the YC, but heaps of people hate it, and that's fine.

You've gone on the same tangent that Kevin did on that show.
No one is saying "which ride should close forever!" The question is "which is YOUR least favorite"

The purpose of these hypothetical questions isn't for you to vote on behalf of everyone else and what they might like, it's about what YOU like.
It's literally no different than any of the "best" of questions.
If you can choose a best, there must be a worst, it's just the way the world works.

I love the YC, but heaps of people hate it, and that's fine.

You've gone on the same tangent that Kevin did on that show.
No one is saying "which ride should close forever!" The question is "which is YOUR least favorite"
My least favorite ride is the magical express taking me away from WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter